Who We Are:
Hi! We’re SalesRabbit, a high-growth venture-funded SaaS company out of Lehi, Utah.
We make innovative software that helps field salespeople sell more with greater efficiency and less pain.
The things we care the most about are solving hard problems with beautiful software, providing world-class service, and creating a great environment for our employees to work.
A candidate that performs well in this role may be considered for a future full-time position.
To be a good fit for SalesRabbit, you should:
- Possess a natural curiosity about how things work and how to improve them;
- Be equal parts humble and confident;
- Have grit like a honey badger.
To be a good fit for this particular role, you should be/have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- An understanding of social networks and basic social marketing.
- A resourceful self-starter who works hard and comes up with innovative solutions to problems.
- A basic understanding of other digital marketing channels like SEO, paid search, or email.
- A creative flair is required while experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign would be a plus.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Helping Business Development and Marketing with critical projects.
- Marketing analysis and execution.
- Working on international expansion.
- Other cool stuff.
Why you would love working with us at SalesRabbit:
- We care enough about our employees that we measure our employee net promoter score (which is really high);
- We have all the comforts you’d expect from a high-growth SaaS company (snacks, drinks, weekly lunches, ping pong, shuffleboard, Xbox, etc.)
- We work in a new, modern office space
- We offer competitive pay & benefits
- We only hire awesome people for you to work with.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org