SalesRabbit is transforming the field sales industry. Our mission is to help field sales reps have the best chance at success. As a software engineer, you’ll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve field sales.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to field reps
- Our frontend is primarily react with a few straggling pages in PHP
- Our web applications are built primarily using PHP with Lumen and the team is exploring Elixir
- We have iOS and Android apps that are our primary delivery platforms
- Our production application stack is hosted on AWS
- We use Gitlab for our repos and CI/CD
- We have a mix of distributed and in-office engineers
Our company core values
Our recruiting process
- Phone conversation
- 1 hour pairing interview
- 30 minute skill interview
- 30 minute values interview
Here’s How You Will Make an Impact
- Build web applications and services to enable field reps to be more effective
- Develop APIs for our mobile applications
- Cache, optimize, and develop systems that can handle millions of operations per day
- Help drive the product direction and achieve a market fit for new products
- Create reusable plugins and tools for our applications and services to leverage
- Increase our automated test coverage and deployment infrastructure robustness
- Address security concerns and proficiently maintain our application stack
- You are a problem solver with a passion for simple, clean, and maintainable solutions
- You have experience writing automated tests and appreciate the benefit that tests offer
- You are self-motivated and able to manage yourself
- You agree that concise and effective written and verbal communication is a must for a successful team
- You have experience with web infrastructure, distributed systems, and performance optimizations
- You are able to work within our core business hours of 9AM to 2PM MST
We’ve got 401k matching, several healthcare options, and access to all the tools you need to do your job well.
More info on SalesRabbit
We’re a sales enablement company that specifically helps field and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app, supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the changes they need to in order to improve and grow.
- SalesRabbit is also Jesse, who laughs at everything and probably knows more about spreadsheets than you do about your own mother.
- It’s Ben, who can pull leads out of thin air and is perpetually easy-going. Hey, if seven kids doesn’t phase you, nothing will.
- It’s DJ Tim, master of sales operations and maker of killer playlists.
- It’s Emalee, the official provider of food and therefore happiness in the office. Ask to see pictures of her dog and you’re already best friends.
- It’s GRITITUDOSITY (grit, gratitude, and curiosity– our company values), it’s #random chat, it’s catered lunch, it’s a genuine opportunity to grow, it’s casting random videos on TVs around the office, it’s sincere collaboration, it’s a big family, it’s the best place to work.
Yes, I’m technically being paid to say that, but I’d be willing to say it for free.
SalesRabbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com