We’re a sales enablement company that specifically helps field and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app, supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the changes they need to make in order to improve and grow.
- SalesRabbit is also Nick, who has a heart of gold and a killer instagram. (@nickdid_)
- It’s Jesse, who laughs at everything and probably knows more about spreadsheets than you do about your own mother.
- It’s Ben, who can pull leads out of thin air and is perpetually easy-going. Hey, if seven kids doesn’t phase you, nothing will.
- It’s Kris, a database wizard who will humiliate you at our foosball table. Think of it as a rite of passage.
- It’s Karlie, who is a killer CSM and budding content writer because she likes to seize every opportunity she can.
It’s GRITITUDOSITY (grit, gratitude, and curiosity– our company values), it’s #random chat, it’s catered lunch, it’s a genuine opportunity to grow, it’s casting random videos on TVs around the office, it’s sincere collaboration, it’s a big family, it’s the best place to work.
Yes, I’m technically being paid to say that, but I’d be willing to say it for free.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and technologies.
- Leave code better than you found it.
- Take ownership of projects.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team with a proactive attitude to problem-solving.
- Be a resource and guide to less experienced staff or those with other specialties.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong experience building databases in MYSQL.
- Good understanding of software design patterns and architectural principles.
- Experience using Flask or Django frameworks.
- Experience with Git.
- Good understanding of and working with Linux command-line.
- Writing clean RESTful APIs.
- Experience in distributed systems design and architecture.
- Passionate about scaling software with large sets of data.
We’ve got all the trappings you’d expect from a startup– stuffed food pantry, catered lunches, soda machine, hoverboards, bean bags, ping-pong, and that relaxed, open-office environment.
But that doesn’t mean we’ll skimp on the important stuff. Not only will you get a salary, but it will be a competitive one. We’ve got 401k matching, several healthcare options, and access to all the tools you need to do your job well.
Most importantly, you’ll work with us. You don’t know us yet, but trust us, that’s big. Hope to see you soon.
* This position is for the Lehi, UT location. No remote applicants, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org