Based in Lehi, UT, SalesRabbit has a dauntless vision to forever change the face-to-face sales industry through impactful innovation. Our mobile sales enablement platform is rapidly scaling and becoming the gold standard for companies with sales reps out in the field. Our successful team is also rapidly growing and we are searching for talented individuals who are passionate about making a difference.
We are looking to hire a senior PHP developer to contribute to our growing backend system.
- Work with LAMP stack.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and technologies.
- Leave code better than you found it.
- Take ownership of projects.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team with a proactive attitude to problem solving.
- Be a resource and guide to less experienced staff or those with other specialties.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong experience building databases in MYSQL.
- Good understanding of software design patterns and architectural principles.
- Experience using PHP MVC frameworks. (Symfony, Laravel, or Lumen is a plus.)
- Experience with Git.
- Good understanding of and working with Linux command-line.
- Writing clean RESTful APIs.
- Experience in distributed systems design and architecture.
- Passionate about scaling software.
Reasons to work with us
- We are an engineering driven company; we take our architecture, development, and design very seriously.
- Choose your OS, your hardware, and work with whatever tools make you happy.
- Contribute and make a difference in the way technology affects sales.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org