Be a part of a growing saas company and perform analyses with a team of pro's.
Who We Are:
Hi! We’re SalesRabbit, a high-growth venture-funded SaaS company out of Lehi, Utah. We make innovative software that helps field sales reps close more deals with greater efficiency and less pain. The things we care the most about are solving hard problems with beautiful software, providing world-class service and creating a great environment for our employees to work.
To be a good fit for SalesRabbit, you should:
– Possess a natural curiosity about how things work and how to improve them;
– Be equal parts humble and confident;
-Have grit like a honey badger.
To be a good fit for this particular role, you should be/have:
– Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
– Detail-oriented individual who enjoys systematically identifying areas for improvement in software.
– Team oriented personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
– Experience as a manual test development and reviewer.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
– Validate the operation and functionality of software across all platforms
– Collaborate with software engineers and the QA team to isolate and resolve defects.
– Author technical reports summarizing software defects and enhancement requests.
-Quickly absorb complicated technological content in a fast paced environment.
Why you would love working with us at SalesRabbit:
– We care enough about our employees that we measure our employee net promoter score (which is really high);
– We have all the comforts you’d expect from a high-growth SaaS company (snacks, drinks, weekly lunches, ping pong, shuffleboard, Xbox, etc.)
– We work in a new, modern office space
– We offer competitive pay & benefits
-We only hire awesome people, who you’d get to work with.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org