The Complete Outside Sales App
We’re a sales enablement company that specifically helps field and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app, supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the changes they need to make in order to improve and grow.
- SalesRabbit is also Jesse, who laughs at everything and probably knows more about spreadsheets than you do about your own mother.
- It’s Ben, who can pull leads out of thin air and is perpetually easy-going. Hey, if seven kids doesn’t phase you, nothing will.
- It’s Emalee, the official provider of food and therefore happiness in the office. Ask to see pictures of her dog and you’re already best friends.
- It’s DJ Tim, master of sales operations and builder of killer playlists.
- It’s Karlie, who is a killer CSM and budding content writer because she likes to seize every opportunity she can.
- It’s GRITITUDOSITY (grit, gratitude, and curiosity– our company values), it’s #random chat, it’s catered lunch, it’s a genuine opportunity to grow, it’s casting random videos on TVs around the office, it’s sincere collaboration, it’s a big family, it’s the best place to work.
Yes, I’m technically being paid to say that, but I’d be willing to say it for free.
About the Job:
We’re looking to hire an Integrations Specialist. You will be responsible for staying up-to-date with the latest tech and building strong relationships with tech companies whose solutions complement our own. You’ll need to be willing to take ownership on projects, work great with others, and problem solve across companies.
Our goal is to build the best possible product for our clients, and your role is crucial in making that happen.
Here’s what we need you to be able to do:
- Understand the SalesRabbit API and the API of other tech providers.
- Master the Zapier platform.
- Understand our current integrations and identify great potential integrations.
- Participate in calls and meetings with integration partners and help establish mutually beneficial relationships.
- Keep a lot of people up-to-date at once, especially executives and department heads here at SalesRabbit.
- Win a 200cc race in Mario Kart with three stars. It’s less crucial than the other requirements, but definitely something you should work towards. We certainly are.
We’ve got all the trappings you’d expect from a startup– stuffed food pantry, catered lunches, bevi machine, hoverboards, bean bags, ping-pong, and that relaxed, open-office environment.
But that doesn’t mean we’ll skimp on the important stuff. Not only will you get a salary, but it will be a competitive one. We’ve got 401k matching, several healthcare options, and access to all the tools you need to do your job well.
Most importantly, you’ll work with us. You don’t know us yet, but trust us, that’s big. Hope to see you soon.
* This position is for the Lehi, UT location. No remote applicants, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org