Become a skilled saas specialist and develop your career at a fast growing company
We’re a sales enablement company that specifically helps field and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app, supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the changes they need to in order to improve and grow.
SalesRabbit is also Nick, who has a heart of gold and a killer instagram. (@nickdid_)
It’s Jesse, who laughs at everything and probably knows more about spreadsheets than you do about your own mother.
It’s Ben, who can pull leads out of thin air and is perpetually easy-going. Hey, if seven kids doesn’t phase you, nothing will.
It’s Kris, a database wizard who will humiliate you at our foosball table. Think of it as a rite of passage.
It’s Emalee, the official provider of food and therefore happiness in the office. Ask to see pictures of her dog and you’re already best friends.
It’s GRITITUDOSITY (grit, gratitude, and curiosity– our company values), it’s #random chat, it’s catered lunch, it’s a genuine opportunity to grow, it’s casting random videos on TVs around the office, it’s sincere collaboration, it’s a big family, it’s the best place to work.
Yes, I’m technically being paid to say that, but I’d be willing to say it for free.
About the Job:
We’re looking to hire a Product Specialist. A good one. You will be responsible for resolving phone and email support tickets, reporting bugs, and collaborating with other departments to create the best customer experience possible. And yeah, you’ll need to fill out the occasional March Madness bracket or fantasy football roster.
Seriously, though– our company’s goal is to genuinely help our clients improve their business, and your role is crucial in making that happen.
Here’s what we need you to be:
- A great communicator. We know everybody says this, but it’s the biggest part of the Product Specialist job, so we really mean it. We want you to be someone that our clients will love to hear from because you’re smart, helpful, and cool.
- Proficient with iOS, Android, and web applications.
- Someone who has the desire (and patience) to help others fix their problems.
- Someone with an eye for detail and a strong team spirit.
- Fun to be around.
- Someone who has the grit to get through the tough times, the curiosity to always be better, and a grateful attitude.
- Someone who isn’t an ex of one of our current employees. That would be awkward.
And it would just ice the cake if you:
- Work well independently.
- Have strong problem solving skills.
- Like to think outside the box and look for new opportunities. There’s a lot of room for you to grow here and a Product Specialist who is fast, effective, and proactively solves problems before they even appear will really thrive here.
We’ve got all the strappings you’d expect from a startup– stuffed food pantry, catered lunches, soda machine, hoverboards, bean bags, ping-pong, and that relaxed, open-office environment.
But that doesn’t mean we’ll skimp on the important stuff. Not only will you get a salary, but it will be a competitive one. We’ve got 401k matching, several healthcare options, and access to all the tools you need to do your job well.
Most importantly, you’ll work with us. You don’t know us yet, but trust us, that’s big. Hope to see you soon.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com