The Complete Outside Sales App
We’re a sales enablement company that specifically helps field and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app, supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the changes they need to make in order to improve and grow.
- SalesRabbit is also Jesse, who laughs at everything and probably knows more about spreadsheets than you do about your own mother.
- It’s Ben, who can pull leads out of thin air and is perpetually easy-going. Hey, if seven kids doesn’t phase you, nothing will.
- It’s Emalee, the official provider of food and therefore happiness in the office. Ask to see pictures of her dog and you’re already best friends.
- It’s DJ Tim, master of sales operations and builder of killer playlists.
- It’s Karlie, who is a killer CSM and budding content writer because she likes to seize every opportunity she can.
- It’s GRITITUDOSITY (grit, gratitude, and curiosity– our company values), it’s #random chat, it’s catered lunch, it’s a genuine opportunity to grow, it’s casting random videos on TVs around the office, it’s sincere collaboration, it’s a big family, it’s the best place to work.
It’s GRITITUDOSITY (grit, gratitude, and curiosity– our company values), it’s #random chat, it’s catered lunch, it’s a genuine opportunity to grow, it’s casting random videos on TVs around the office, it’s sincere collaboration, it’s a big family, it’s the best place to work.
Yes, I’m technically being paid to say that, but I’d be willing to say it for free.
We’re looking for a killer Operations Solutions Manager. You’ll be responsible for helping our sales ops team run smoothly, which means you will:
- Assist in building and managing internal software processes
- Work closely with department leaders to understand specific business requirements
- Solve for business requirements using creative software and internal process solutions
- Create reports and metrics and help analyze data
- Attend project planning meetings and document projects
- Help manage the day-to-day tactical needs of the Sales, Success, and Support teams
- Assist in managing our Salesforce instance
- Technical experience using and managing various software systems
- Good communicator and able to manage projects with groups
- Understanding of APIs and their basic structure
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Zapier experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
We’ve got all the trappings you’d expect from a startup– stuffed food pantry, catered lunches, bevi machine, hoverboards, bean bags, ping-pong, and that relaxed, open-office environment.
But that doesn’t mean we’ll skimp on the important stuff. Not only will you get a salary, but it will be a competitive one. We’ve got 401k matching, several healthcare options, and access to all the tools you need to do your job well.
Most importantly, you’ll work with us. You don’t know us yet, but trust us, that’s big. Hope to see you soon.
* This position is for the Lehi, UT location. No remote applicants, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com