The Complete Outside Sales App
We’re a sales enablement company that specifically helps field and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app, supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the changes they need to in order to improve and grow.
- SalesRabbit is also Nick, who has a heart of gold and a killer instagram. (@nickdid_)
- It’s Jesse, who laughs at everything and probably knows more about spreadsheets than you do about your own mother.
- It’s Ben, who can pull leads out of thin air and is perpetually easy-going. Hey, if seven kids doesn’t phase you, nothing will.
- It’s Kris, a database wizard who will humiliate you at our foosball table. Think of it as a rite of passage.
- It’s Emalee, the official provider of food and therefore happiness in the office. Ask to see pictures of her dog and you’re already best friends.
It’s GRITITUDOSITY (grit, gratitude, and curiosity– our company values), it’s #random chat, it’s catered lunch, it’s a genuine opportunity to grow, it’s casting random videos on TVs around the office, it’s sincere collaboration, it’s a big family, it’s the best place to work.
Yes, I’m technically being paid to say that, but I’d be willing to say it for free.
About the Job:
Our company’s goal is to build the best possible product for our clients, and your role is crucial in making that happen.
Here’s what we need you to be/have:
- Advanced experience with Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, and IE Developer Tools.
- 2+ years experience with ReactJS and commonly-used modules, especially structuring a large web UI application.
- Strong experience using NodeJS and ReactJS.
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and architectural principles.
- A hunger for keeping up with the latest tech and web design technologies, including HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, Flexbox, and other JS frameworks.
- Experience with Git.
- Someone who isn’t an ex of one of our current employees. That would be awkward.
We’ve got all the trappings you’d expect from a startup– stuffed food pantry, catered lunches, drink machine, hoverboards, bean bags, ping-pong, and that relaxed office environment.
But that doesn’t mean we’ll skimp on the important stuff. Not only will you get a salary, but it will be a competitive one. We’ve got 401k matching, several healthcare options, and access to all the tools you need to do your job well.
Most importantly, you’ll work with us. You don’t know us yet, but trust us, that’s big. Hope to see you soon.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com