The Complete Outside Sales App
Who We Are:
We’re a sales enablement company that specifically helps field and door-to-door sales teams do their jobs quicker and more effectively. The core product we offer is a mobile and web app, supplemented by knowledgeable people who help companies make the changes they need to in order to improve and grow.
To be a good fit for this particular role, you should be/have:
- Technical aptitude for learning and being able to explain mobile applications
- Temperament and desire to help build and implement solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Apple (iOS), Android, and Web applications
- Work well independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work well with other team members
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with the Sales Team on new customer hand-offs
- Conducting discovery with new customers to identify their business needs
- Conducting 1-3 week onboarding motions to implement with new customers
- Coordinating with associates in CS, Integrations, and Product
- Reaching out to existing customers to help with ongoing training needs
We’ve got 401k matching, several healthcare options, gym access, mental health and wellness resources, company ski passes, and access to all the tools you need to do your job well.
More info on SalesRabbit
SalesRabbit is also GRITITUDOSITY (grit, gratitude, and curiosity– our company values), it’s #random chat, it’s catered lunch, it’s a genuine opportunity to grow, it’s casting random videos on TVs around the office, it’s sincere collaboration, it’s a big family, it’s the best place to work.
Yes, I’m technically being paid to say that, but I’d be willing to say it for free.
SalesRabbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com