SalesRabbit is a fast-growing SaaS company who provides software and consulting for door-to-door and field sales companies. We’re currently looking for an excited, hard-working candidate to join our amazing team. This is a unique opportunity for someone to gain hands-on experience with business management and operations in an energetic environment full of great people.
This internship will help facilitate the creation and implementation of critical operational elements in multiple departments ranging from sales, marketing, customer success and finance. This paid internship will begin immediately and will be expected to work around 20 hours per week. Duration of internship TBD.
- Assisting Sales Operations
- Data cleanup and auditing
- Assist in creating business reports and metrics
- Salesforce optimization projects and reports
- Learn internal operations, including but not limited to sales operations, event planning, marketing, relationship building, customer service, daily operations, etc.
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Research and implement solutions for enhanced efficiency
- Project management responsibilities
- Other administrative and business management tasks as assigned
Applicants should be Junior or Senior level Business Management majors who are proficient in Excel (Google Sheets) and have experience with CRM softwares. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent oral and written communication skills are all essential to this position.
Business Management, Technology Management, Operations etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org