Work with a diverse team of engineers who pride themselves in being best
Who We Are:
Hi! We’re SalesRabbit, a high-growth venture-funded SaaS company out of Lehi, Utah. We make innovative software that helps field sales reps close more deals with greater efficiency and less pain. The things we care the most about are solving hard problems with beautiful software, providing world-class service and creating a great environment for our employees to work.
To be a good fit for SalesRabbit, you should:
– Possess a natural curiosity about how things work and how to improve them;
– Be equal parts humble and confident;
– Have grit like a honey badger.
To be a good fit for this particular role, you should have:
– 4+ years of professional Android development experience.
– Good understanding of software design patterns and architectural principles.
– A proven track record with 3 or more Android apps already developed.
– Mastery of Java.
– Proficiency with Git.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs and networking libraries.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
– Familiarity with Unit/UI Testing.
– Some experience with Kotlin.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
– Staying up-to-date with industry best practices and technologies.
– Leaving code better than you found it.
– Willingness to take ownership of projects.
– Working well both independently and in teams with a proactive attitude to problem solving.
– Being a resource and guide to less-experienced staff or those with other specialties.
Why you would love working with us at SalesRabbit:
– We care enough about our employees that we measure our employee net promoter score (which is really high).
– We have all the comforts you’d expect from a high-growth SaaS company (snacks, drinks, weekly lunches, ping pong, shuffleboard, Xbox, etc.)
– We work in a new, modern office space.
– We offer competitive pay & benefits.
– We only hire awesome people for you to work with.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com