Our top 5 most viewed help center articles
Our help center provides articles about sales best practices as well as our SalesRabbit software. Although there are a lot of articles to view in the help center, the articles about Stats & Leaderboards, Sales Hub, Lead Statuses, Branding, and Home Page Settings have been our top 5 most viewed. Here’s a quick summary of each page to give you some ideas for improvement.
#1 Stats & Leaderboards
Having consistent stats and leaderboards for your reps is crucial to measuring and tracking their success. Customize statistics based on lead statuses and apply them to your leaderboards to track key indicators of success.
#2 Sales Hub (Creating/Editing Leads)
Learn how to create and edit your sales leads in the most accurate way possible. In our sales hub you can have the most up-to-date sales leads in your app ready to go. Creating and editing leads is an essential step in a successful sales process.
#3 Lead Statuses
Having a good lead status setup is crucial to effective lead tracking. We recommend:
B2C | What to Consider
- Not Home 1 and Not Home 2: Having (at least) two “Not Homes” allows reps to change Leads from one to the other and mark it as an attempt which may be applicable for Leaderboards. Plus, it’s a better organization for the reps so they may truly milk a territory and keep track of how many times they tried to reach someone.
- Delete “Other”: Deleting “Other” eliminates the temptation to put “Other” generically for everything. The goal is to organize all interactions and eliminate bad habits. So long as you create a well rounded list of Lead Statuses, “Other” will never be needed.
- Appointment Set: This one may be a given, but don’t forget to add it if you are setting Appointments through the app.
- Referral: Get in the habit of asking for Referrals when you sign deals.
- Do Not Contact: Hopefully your team never needs to use this, but in the instance they come across someone your company would not want to do business with, having a way to mark the negative interaction in the app so the person/people may be avoided in the future is the safest route to take.
- Contract Signed / Sale: Make it obvious for your reps what a “Sale” looks like.
- Lost to Competitor: Keep track of why people choose to go with a competitor to improve your presence in your market.
B2B | What to Consider
- Change “Not Home” to “Not Available”: Since you are not canvassing residential areas, make each Lead Status clear to your market needs.
- Consider any type of Lead source (ie Corporate Lead? Website Lead?): Have a way for your Admins to add in Leads of different sources so you may keep track of the original inquiry when approaching a business that reached out to your company.
- Cease and Desist: Consider having a Lead Status where the potential client asked you to never go back to avoid conflicts.
- Gatekeeper: Used in situations where you are unable to get past the front desk.
- Rescheduled: Have a way to keep track of Appointments that fell through. Please note: If a client is unwilling to place time on your calendar for you and “Go Back” is needed, you may want to consider a different approach to your pitch.
- New Contact Needed: Used in situations where the business is a good lead, and your current contact for that business does not have buying decision power.
Use these tips for matching our app to your brand:
- Use .jpg or .png for the logo file type
- Avoid black as an accent color
- The app has black text which would be illegible
- We always recommend using a Chrome browser on app.salesrabbit.com
#5 Home Page & Settings
Having a home page customized to your wants and needs streamlines your sales process and makes administrative work that much easier. Use this video from our help center to learn how to set your home page to exactly what you want.
Visit the Help Center
If you enjoyed these 5 articles, there are plenty more where that came from. If you’re already a SalesRabbit user, give our help center website a visit to get more insights and information about how to customize our software to fit your needs and how to create and edit your sales leads.