12 Motivational sales quotes to inspire you and your team in 2021
There’s no shame in losing motivation from time to time. But there is shame in not working to get motivation back. If you feel like you or any of your sales team is starting to lose motivation, take the time to break out of your comfort zone and get motivated again. As life resumes in 2021 it’s time to re-energize your team and make this your best sales year yet. Here are some quotes to tell your team, hang on your wall, or say to yourself every day to get you pumped.
- Growth and comfort do not coexist. —Ginni Rometty
- Either run the day or the day runs you. —Jim Rohn
- “Become the person who would attract the results you seek.” —Jim Cathcart
- “Do not focus on numbers. Focus on doing what you do best.” —Cassey Ho
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” —Tony Robbins
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” —George Addair
- “Sales is an outcome, not a goal. It’s a function of doing numerous things right, starting from the moment you target a potential prospect until you finalize the deal.” –Jill Konrath
- “The real problem with closing is not adequately defining or diagnosing the prospect’s problems in the first place.” –Keith Eades
- “You will attract way more buyers if you are offering to teach them something of value to them than you will ever attract by simply trying to sell them your product or service.” –Chet Holmes
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” —Rober Collier
- “Excellence is not a skill. It’s an attitude.” –Ralph Marston
- “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
More Ways to Motivate
If these quotes helped but you need more methods to motivate you or your team, check out our 5 methods for keeping sales reps motivated post Covid or 10 fun ideas for your next sales contest to bring some light-hearted competition to your company. As always, chat with us anytime to learn more about SalesRabbit and how we help outside sales companies improve their sales process.