12 of the best apps sales reps use every day
We’re back with even more apps that our sales reps and many others use to improve their personal sales process. There are a lot of apps in the outside sales world that make the life of reps easier. Some are for entertainment and others create a simpler contacting or organizational system for you and your sales process. Learn more about apps like these now and drop your suggestions in the comments.
Top 12 Sales Apps
These are rated the best apps for salespeople by our very own sales team. All of these apps are free and simple for anyone to use:
- Evernote: To keep your sales team focused on the task of selling, Evernote is a great way to amplify the success and focus of your team. Beyond improving your sales team, Evernote also advances customer relationships, sales and marketing strategies, and eliminates any gaps in your sales process that will slow down the progress of your team.
- Google Calendar: If you’re a Google user, you’re in luck. Google Calendar is a built-in scheduling system that connects your Gmail account with your calendar. You can invite anyone via email to join you for a meeting and an automatic email reminder is sent to both parties so your appointment will never be forgotten again. This free calendar is also available in mobile form through the Google app.
- Drift: The worlds #1 revenue acceleration platform, Drift, is the industry-leader in Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales. Over 50,000 businesses use Drift to deliver personalized customer experiences, shorten sales cycles, strengthen their brand, and accelerate the revenue of their business. Delivering exceptional, personalized customer experiences has never been easier for sales reps.
- Divvy: Managing business expenses and budgeting can be a pain, but with Divvy, it doesn’t have to be. Their software combines seamless expense management software with the world’s smartest business card, so you never have to process another expense report, making them the top corporate card and expense management platform.
- PandaDoc: Paper contracts are a thing of the past. PandaDoc, an electronic signature app creates secure, legally binding electronic signatures from any device. Using an electronic platform for customers to sign speeds up the process and makes your life less cluttered and messy. Over 20,000 companies have started using PandaDoc with their sales leaders, marketing managers, and sales reps to universally improve their sales operations.
- Loom: Ever get tired of typing emails or being in meetings all the time? Well with Loom you can send recorded video messaging of your screen and/or camera and send it to anyone. Their software helps you give a presentation or demo and simply send it to your customer instead of having to chat live or tediously email back and forth.
- GIPHY: Being a sales professional can be a serious and hard job a lot of the time, that’s why humor needs to be a part of your team’s culture. GIPHY is an app our sales reps use to joke with each other and send silly messages to shake up a boring day. With the GIF Search Engine you can find just about anything from movie memes, reactions, stickers, sports references, and a whole lot more, just type something into the search bar and see what you find.
- Time Buddy: If you’re working with a company or customer in another state or country, having a resource like Time Buddy provides you with current time in any area so you don’t need to remember their timezone.
- Salesforce: This is a common name in the sales community, Salesforce is known as the #1 CRM that’ll improve the growth of your company without a doubt. Their software helps anyone from small businesses, to sales, customer service, and marketing. There’s something for everyone to grow their business for free and access their full potential.
- 1Password: If you’re the type of person that forgets your password a lot because you forget to write it down, consider trying 1Password. You can use 1Password on as many computers and devices as you own, whether at home or at work. If you’re worried about security, they have a watchtower that sends you alerts for any compromised websites and vulnerable passwords so you can take action to secure them. They also include a digital wallet storing any of your card information for easy access when traveling.
- Google Drive: If you already have a Google account, Google Drive is available to you. Google Drive is an easy and secure way to store, share, and collaborate on files and folders from any mobile device, tablet or computer. This software is great for team collaboration and sharing important documents, excel spreadsheets, and presentations via email.
- SalesRabbit: We couldn’t make this awesome list without including ourselves in there. SalesRabbit is a sales enablement service and mobile CRM designed specifically for outside sales, including field sales and door-to-door sales teams. Our canvassing app provides solutions for lead tracking, lead management, and all your other field sales and d2d needs. If you’re not familiar with what SalesRabbit can do for you, schedule a demo with us.
If you feel like any of these apps would make your day-to-day life easier as an outside sales rep, download any of them now. These 12 apps have personally made the life of the SalesRabbit sales team and many others easier every day. If you feel like these aren’t the apps for you, check out our other list of 12 Best Apps for Salespeople—Part 1 to find what works for you.