Learn the psychology of becoming a better salesperson
A big part of succeeding in the world of sales is learning all you can about it and working on your sales psychology. If this sounds like something you’ve struggled with, try out these 10 audiobooks we recommend you listen to so you can get the most out of your time in sales.
- The Science of Selling by David Hoffeld
- The Psychology of Selling and Persuasion by Leonard Moore
- A Mind For Sales by Mark Hunter
- People Buy You by Jeb Blount
- Sales Secrets by Brandon Bornancin, Keith Rosen
- The Four Year Career by Richard Bliss Brooke
- Demand-Side Sales 101 by Bob Moesta
- Seven Figure Social Selling by Brandon Bornancin
- 7 Secrets of Building Elite Salesteams by Diane Polnow
- The Sales Mastery Academy by Zig Ziglar
These aren’t the only audiobooks out there on the subject of how to sell and sales psychology, but these are certainly 10 of the best. Have you tried audiobooks before? Now’s your time to start investing in yourself and your sales abilities. Check out any of these books on Amazon or Audible with a 7-day free trial.